How can you feel so cold
When your touch is so hot?
I knew you once
And now recognize you not.
Who is this person before me,
Stranger behind my love's face?
I fell for you hard and
Without you I'm falling harder.
When I wake up in the morning
I feel like something's wrong
And I remember what it is and
That I can't fix it.
What was my fault,
What wrong did I commit?
I just wish you would talk to me.
So I could understand.
Yes I miss your touch
But even more I miss
Waking up to your face in early sunlight
Falling asleep in your arms
Holding your hand as we walked down the street
Seeing shows every weekend
Stroking your hair
Hugs
Laughter
Smiling
Last Tuesday would have been six months.
My lover, my friend, where are you?
The heartbreak sinks deeper.
Quieter, but stronger.
It's awfully lonely in here.
--4.23.10
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment