Friday, April 2, 2010

Little Things

Extra early rehearsal
And man do I wish
I was staying over tonight
Even more than before

Can't stop loving you.
Won't stop loving you.

Won't say I'm waiting
But I don't want anyone else.

Knowing that I love you
That I have love to give
Is the greatest joy there is.

I hope you'll realize that.

Because it's in the little things - the habits.
The trying to remember things so I can tell you later
But now you won't want to listen
The finding events I want to invite you to
But now you won't want to go
The silly things I want to text you
But now our conversations are anything but trivial
The moments I see you and want to kiss you
But now I know it won't feel the same
Every moment I want to hold your hand, and reach for it,
And know you're not reaching back.
--4.2.10

No comments: