Gave up everything to do this
We open on December 2
"Break a leg"
Gifts and hugs
Flowers, food, a late night out
It's truly begun
Two shows on Sunday
I go home, still in trouble
Back again December 7
"I'll count how many people"
Not as many as you deserve
December 8 snow storm
"We're canceling"
Scott there's a letter waiting for you
Devember 9 "Nicest thing"
So happy, for once
Sunday evening
"Don't want to spread a rumor,
But I think there's 10 people!"
Olive Garden was good
"Princess" Scott calls me
Thanks Mary Jane
December 14 to 17
Tons of homework before finals
One of those days, everyone's a little bit racist
Impeding depression of closing night
December 16 no Bum Luck
Etel's birthday. 73 dollar gift card from us all
Gold, Frank-in-scents, and more on Saturday
Extra snow for closing night
Sunday. It's Sunday.
Last day.
Scooby Doo and a journal from Scott
Cards galore.
Tears and pictures from me.
Jokes galore cause it's closing night.
Baby on Willie's stand
Notes hidden for the cast
Extra ad libs
The light booth comes to life
"Don't make me come down there"
"Alms for the poor"
"Cover your eyes"
They all acknowledge me
I give them a standing ovation
Clap harder than ever in my life
How I miss them now
Knew them for 6 weeks
Memories for a lifetime
I hope they know I love them.
--1.4.06
Monday, January 9, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment