Friday, February 17, 2006

Listened to You

You said you loved me
And you said you always would
So I look back and now
I know I never should (have)

chorus:
Listened to you I
Listened to you
You're a liar
You're a liar
But I listened to you
I remember the day
When this all began
I knew you were a liar
And I never should have
Listened to you

So now you ignore me
Like I'm the plague of the earth
I hear you talk about me like
You've hated me since birth
On top of everything else
What can I say to you
You won't listen to me so
There's nothing I can really do

I never should have
*chorus*

You cannot break my heart
This has only made be stronger
And I don't believe
You don't love me any longer...
I think that's a lie.
--2.13.06

No comments: