I POSTED THESE QUOTES ON AUGUST 1ST OF LAST YEAR. I WAS REREADING THEM AND SOME MADE ME LAUGH, SOME MADE ME CRY. I DIDN'T STATE LAST TIME WHERE THEY ALL CAME FROM, AND I THOUGHT I WOULD SAY SO NOW.
Some are driven away my edicts, others by silence. - FIDDLER ON THE ROOF
And now no one is left to talk to, except the voices in my head, and I've already heard all they have to say. - ME
So that's him.
Yeah.
He's cute.
I know.
{and nothing will ever happen. talk is only talk.} - A FRIEND OF MINE AND ME
It's a nice night. To feel like shit. - ME
Parties are not for sitting by yourself. - MIKE PADDEN
That picture's crooked.
Shut up - you're crooked! - OMG I WISH I KNEW WHERE THAT ONE CAME FROM
How long did you guys go out? - STEPHANIE
You mean how long until I regretted it? - MITCH
Then we can talk about life, what you think about things... It can all turn out quite pleasant. FIDDLER ON THE ROOF
Why were you all over *him* at the party? Was it to make me jealous? - MITCH
I'm not that shallow. - ME
Yes you are. - MITCH
You know, you're an idiot. - MITCH
Did I really tell him to break a leg (before the show) and mean it? Wow. Maybe I'm the idiot. - ME
I'm not ur age for much longer though hehe - EMILIE
Close enough. Shut up - ME
hahah I get what you mean. - EMILIE
Okay I think that's enough. No one is on to talk to and I'm bored as hell. It's time for some sleep.
AHH THE MEMORIES... SOME SO LOVELY AND SOME SO AWFUL. BUT PERHAPS THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF MEMORIES. *SIGH*
Wednesday, January 4, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment