Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Raw

Um, same thing...

Raw

And if this is not enough
Then I am giving up
Cause even though it's not the end of the world
This is the end of mine
I keep trying cause you're worthi it
But this is an uphill losing battle
And I don't have the energy
To keep up the fight
I am
Shut out
Shot down
Left out
Let down
I tell you I love you
You say you love someone else
No sensitivity!
No, you're just being honest
You say goodbye, I say it's okay
But that's all a lie
It's not okay
I need you
And you're gone, you're never here
You could never understand
Why do I care about you?
I hate you!
No, I hate me
I am sorry
This is my fault
You didn't ask for this
Neither did I
It chose me
I chose you
-- 8.30.05

No comments: