Monday, August 1, 2005

Quote Time!

I'm in a very thoughtful mood, so I'm going to post some quotes. Some are thoughts of mine, some are lines from shows, some are things other people have said. Take your pick which is which.

Some are driven away my edicts, others by silence.

And now no one is left to talk to, except the voices in my head, and I've already heard all they have to say.

So that's him.
Yeah.
He's cute.
I know.
{and nothing will ever happen. talk is only talk.}

It's a nice night. To feel like shit.

Parties are not for sitting by yourself.

That picture's crooked.
Shut up - you're crooked!

How long did you guys go out?
You mean how long until I regretted it?

Then we can talk about life, what you think about things... It can all turn out quite pleasant.

Why were you all over *him* at the party? Was it to make me jealous?
I'm not that shallow.
Yes you are.
You know, you're an idiot.

Did I really tell him to break a leg (before the show) and mean it? Wow. Maybe I'm the idiot.

I'm not ur age for much longer though hehe
Close enough. Shut up
hahah I get what you mean.

Okay I think that's enough. No one is on to talk to and I'm bored as hell. It's time for some sleep.

No comments: