I wrote this on the plane on the way back from New York... I'm not sure how much sense it makes, cause my brain was kind of all over that day.
Blinded
She is always ignored but
He is never left alone
What would happen
If they took on the world
Life could be violent, even fatal
But what is life without the fight?
How do you learn if you were never ignorant?
Can you grow if you were never innocent?
Life can be ugly
But I still think it's beautiful
Life can be violent
But I still know there is peace
You can hurt be
But I can still be strong
You can say it is impossible
But I will still believe
Nothing is fair
And even in this land of freedom
You have to fight for you right
To have freedom of choice
Policy is prejudice
A democratic republic led by a dictator
Injustice is procedure
And fear is standard
-- 8.13.05
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment