Is there fire on your skin?
Are your eyes burning sharp as ice?
Can you feel me, feel this?
I coule be scarring you.
Tell me if it's too much
If it's not enough.
What exactly do you want?
I am learning you.
Do you feel your back in the earth?
Are you, are we, merging?
Can you stand it any longer?
I could be scarring you.
Tell me how far to go
When to stop.
Am I, is this, right?
I am learning you.
Are you wet with perspiration?
Is there any pain?
Can you still comprehend me?
I could be scarring you.
Tell me not to
Where I should hurt you.
Do you still feel safe?
I am learning you.
Is there air for you to breathe?
Do you feel the atmosphere?
Can you catch your breath in this?
I could be scarring you.
I love this
Love you
Can I save you?
I am learning you.
--4.14.08
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment