Right now.
I want to hold your hand.
Feel your heart.
Devour you.
I can see your face
Across the sky
The miles that stand
Like bricks in a wall.
Your touch is fading
As I try to hold on.
The truth is lacking.
I am missing you.
Where do I go from here?
The moon is new
And old as time.
Just like us.
It is the invisible touch.
Our sacred light.
Your secret and my haunting.
Your touch is fading
As I try to hold on.
The truth is lacking.
I am missing you.
My lips are bleeding.
Tears of star-crossed love.
It is dark and clear.
Windows are shut.
The sleeping breathe.
But I, awake
And breathing you in.
Catching the wind.
Your touch is fading
As I try to hold on.
The truth is lacking.
I am missing you.
--4.7.08
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment