Yeah... This one is, unfortunately, the most recent thing I can find. I guess I didn't write much between then and now. Anyway. Here it is.
Birthday
I bought my balloons
At the party stoe
I got 20 for a dollar
In a plastic bag
But none of them got blown up
They're still sitting in my closet
Maybe I can use them
Next year
I made myself look pretty
With my own funky style
The perfect thing to show off
Who I am
This was all in case someone
Wanted pictures
Maybe I'll look pretty
Next year
I bought thank you cards
At Walgreen's
I got 10 for 2 dollars
All wrapped in plastic
But I never had to open them
They're still sitting in my closet
Maybe I can use them
Next year
I pretended I didn't care
That no one paid attention
Just in case a
Surprise party was planned
But when I got home
No one was there
Maybe I'll be surprised
Next year.
-- 5.13.05
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like that!!! It's sad...
(LMAO! you wrote 'stoe')
Post a Comment